1.16.2006

I'm over it

To: You
From: Guess
Date: Duh
Subject: [Insert 30 seconds of thinking up a vapid subject line.]

Well, it ‘s 4:20 right now (when I started writing), so I decided to get over my little tantrum. And I’m NOT going to talk about Bush.

Something happened to me last night that really chapped my ass. OK, so as you all should know, I’m only 20 years old. Moreover, I loooooove to drink. I have a favorite bar that I go to — all the time. Most of the waitresses that work there know that I’m not 21. They don’t care. There are two people, I guess, that don’t know I’m under 21: The owner and the waitress that was waiting on me last night.

Also, something you should know, I work at a bar two blocks away from my favorite spot. Everyone there knows I’m not 21. They all know that I drink at my bar all the time and have all agreed that if they see me there, it’s no biggie.

OK, insert stupid butt-slut into the story now. ... This lethargic, insecure, pitiful excuse for a piece of shit waitress, Kim, sees me at the bar. See, Kim and I have our little spats from time to time, like all cooks and waitresses do. But this fuckin inebriated whore crossed the goddamn line.

Her drunken ass stumbles up to my table, where I’m talking to this beautiful waitress (and we were actually having a decent conversation), and shouts, “Hey, hey, HE’S not 21!” Pointing her finger straight at me, she repeats until the waitress stops and acknowledges that she even spoke.

The dumbfounded waitress didn’t believe and looked at me, half-smiling, and said, “Yeah, right. She’s lying ... isn’t she?” Well, that’s the gist of the story. I got to finish my drinks, the waitress got over it, and I told Kim to go off herself at her table.

This is what I don’t understand. What would you get out of telling someone something like that? Immediately, you are branded an asshole by everyone who hears about it. The same thing happened to me about a year ago, but luckily I had a fake ID on me. But, I want to know, who are you helping when you do shit like that?

There are too many people in the world like that bitch, Kim. Don’t be mad at me because you’re life is a fucking bulging ball of mediocrity. Fuck you. Have a nice day. : )

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Some people just like to try and make it difficult for others I suppose.