1.10.2006

Stop clapping ... damn

To: Bitches and Pricks
From: Daddy
Date: Duh
Subject: [Insert 30 seconds of thinking up a vapid subject line.]

I'm happy to announce to you, yes YOU, that I, Spencer Campbell, have been selected as an intern for the Oxford American Magazine. Fucking awesome.

I'll be leaving the Democrat. But I should be able to continue my blog over there. If not, I'll probably have to go to the library a couple days a week or something. We'll see.

If you haven't ever heard of the Oxford American, check it out.

I had some help getting it from Girl Arkansas. If you haven't ever checked out her blog, you should. It's fucking hilarious.

I'm trying to get one of my friends that's a bad ass graphic designer to do some work on this blog. I'm getting kinda sick of blue.

Anyway, I'm out for now. Check out this really cool band Charlie saw while vacationing in the south of France: Metallic Banana.

No comments: