2.27.2006

Daddy's back... and this is the last time I'll refer to myself as "Daddy" ... so shut up

Don't you wanna hang with these guys and play Twister?
To: You
From: Guess
Date: Duh
Subject: [Insert 30 seconds of thinking up a vapid subject line.]

OK, I'm done crying like a little bitch. I'm ready to rant about, well, pretty much nothing. Sound good. Great. Bitch.

What's everyone been up to? Shit, it feels like I haven't posted in a fucking year.

I kinda have a funny instance that happened last Thursday. OK... So we're at the house of my friend who passed away, and we're all sitting in his room watching the Arkansas-Alabama basketball game. To be honest, I was drunk. Margaritas, a martini, pitchers of beer. I was drunk, OK? The mother of this guy I beat the shit out of in high school comes into the room, thankfully not remembering me, and lectures all of us:

"Listen guys, I know you're hurting right now. Believe me, I know. But you can't use pot and drugs and alcohol to get through this. It just breaks my heart that you guys would think about doing that. Look at yourselves. Goddamn."

I look around the room. Chase is staring at the T.V. screen forcing his mouth to close, whereas to conceal his laughter. His eyes looked painted red. Clint is looking at me, scared, like this woman's gonna tell his mommy or something. Our friend Joe is standing behind the woman thrusting his pelvis at her and sticking out his tongue.

I tell her she doesn't have to worry about us doing that, all the while covering my mouth so not to reveal my horrible tequila-gin-beer breath. Then, I step backward and my left knee buckles. I fall. Hard. The room bursts into laughter and this "I am a woman of God" looks mad, then cracks a smile. We ended up smoking a bowl with her and talking about her gay husband, who's a cop.

Guess you had to be there.

Anybody check out MSB00's predictions for 2006? Seem dead on to me.


I'll post later.

No comments: