2.10.2006

People who hate people ... Come together

To: Everyone
From: Daddy
Date: Tomorrow
Subject: [Insert 30 seconds of thinking up a vapid subject line.]

I've been looking at my StatCounter shit, and I've realized that a lot of people are starting to look at this page. Why? I'm not quite sure. I like being able to see where people are and who their Internet providers are, that way I can act like a stalker when I talk to them (not that I like being a stalker, but you know what I'm satyin').

I'm pretty impressed because most of the people that visit actually stay for a couple minutes. And the majority of people that visit aren't even from Arkansas. I got one that works for Google (I think) that visits pretty regularly. One from Mission Viejo, California -- the town with the bad ass high school football team every year. One from Denver. I got Lucy Lu from Wales. Bunch of people.

A lot of the people that visit often I've never even talked to. I'd like to, though, just so I know a little about the people visiting. So if I'm talkin about you, drop me a line 'cause I'm always bored at work, and I like meeting new people.

I know it may seem kinda weird that I'm posting here at 9:45 on a Friday night (and maybe it is), but we're waiting on the girls to get over here. My beer hasn't kicked in yet. Neither have the drugs I've taken. So I can simply sit here and wait. Plus I'm not used to being at a house that has a computer, so I like to take advantage of it.

OK, I'm done. Holler at 'cha later.

--Spencer

P.S. Isn't Chas a total douche?

3 comments:

Chas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your P.S.

Buuuug said...

How d'ya check stats? Ive no idea of who reads mine other than one.

Congrates on having a wide base of readers!